We are looking for Healthcare Assistants, near the Welsh boarder of Oswestry offering plenty of work, block bookings paying up to £20 an hour.
Duties & Responsibilities for the role
- Wash and dress patients, make beds.
- Serve meals and help to feed patients.
- Help people to move around.
- Make patients feel comfortable.
- Monitor patients' conditions by taking temperatures, pulse, respirations and weight.
What happens next when you apply?
Once you register your interest and fill in your details, one of the consultants will get in touch with you within 48 hours to discuss your next steps, experience & the application process with Urgent Response Healthcare.
If you would like to find out more about joining the team at Urgent Response Healthcare or you would like to discuss other opportunities, please apply now or call us on 0203 921 0167